5 Social Media Tips for Real Estate Agents
If you don’t have a social media presence, you don’t have a marketing strategy, and that applies to the real estate industry more than most. Agencies need to reach both local and non-local potential customers, and platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and even Pinterest are the way to do it. Use social media to:
- Build trust. This is an opportunity to let customers get to know you and your business better, and personally.
- Provide value. Giving the customer practical information will keep them coming back to your posts.
- Keep it short and sweet. Social posts should be short and entertaining. Get creative.
- Go mobile. Make sure to keep posts mobile and local friendly.
- Don’t be afraid to sell. You don’t want to turn people away with too much sales talk, but do showcase properties occasionally.